top of page

Custodianship and Homestay

International students who are minors and do not reside with their parents in Canada are required to have an official custodian for the application of study permit. However, some international schools may require high school students of all ages to have an official custodian unless their parents are living with them during the whole study period.

CanScholars arranges custodians who can provide on-the-ground emergency support to students, and also act on behalf of the parents, if required, to attend parent-teacher interviews and monitor the learning progress of the students. For those students who do not wish to attend boarding school, CanScholars can also offer homestay service. 

bottom of page